SAC

SAC

Saturday 17 October 2009

Top 10 Geekiest T-shirts

Ever thought of buying a geek t-shirt to show off all your geekiness at work or among your friends? Would you even dare to wear one?

Here I will show you my 10 favorites:



geek t shirt

Don't let those noobs bother you at the computer shop, your time is valuable!




geek t shirt

And if you don't believe me, think of Google!




geek t shirt

I'm gonna make my baby wear this one if I ever have one, a baby I mean.




geek t shirt

Always show your feelings to your loved one, and do it in the most geeky way!




geek t shirt

Dealing with 10 projects at a time? this t-shirt is for you.




geek t shirt

If you find yourself speaking online-lingo more often than normal english, this t-shirt will suit you (IMHO).




geek t shirt

Static t-shirts are boring! this one is dynamic and the hearts will blink when in proximity of a female with the same model.




geek t shirt

Tired of being asked to fix other people's computers? If you truly abhor noobs, this t-shirt is the right one for you.




geek t shirt

When dealing with computers there is always one more hole left to try.




geek t shirt

Let normal people play rock-paper-scissors. But we normal geeks play rock-paper-scissors-spock-lizard.

0 comments: